Oil + Vinegar – Pairing – Tuscan Summer:
TUSCAN HERB infused olive oil
RASPBERRY dark balsamic vinegar
Tuscan Summer Salad
- 1, 142 gram (5 oz.) package of spring mix salad greens
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 small package (6 oz.) of fresh raspberries
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup DANA’s Raspberry dark balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup DANA’s Tuscan Herb infused olive oil
- 1, 2 oz. package of DANA’s sweet salad topper, or substitute ¼ cup of candied nuts of your choice
- Make the vinaigrette by combining the Raspberry balsamic vinegar and the Tuscan Herb olive oil into a small mason jar or another jar with a lid, shake well until combined. Set aside.
- Place spring mix greens into a large bowl and top with the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and gently toss everything together until distributed.