Oil + Vinegar – Pairing of the Month
Berries + Basil:
BASIL infused olive oil
STRAWBERRY dark balsamic vinegar
Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled & finely diced
- 2 avocados, finely diced
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
(or use mint)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons DANA’s Strawberry dark balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons DANA’s Basil infused olive oil
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a bowl, stir together everything except the tortilla chips.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
This salsa is great with tortilla chips. It is delicious spooned over grilled chicken, pork or salmon. You can also use it as a bruschetta topping with goat cheese or feta. Or, it can be added to a mixed green salad.