Oil + Vinegar – Pairing – Christmas in Provence:
HERBS DE PROVENCE infused olive oil
SICILIAN LEMON white balsamic vinegar
For a delicious antipasti platter, serve the above with “Jesse Tree” brand grilled and/or marinated vegetables such as artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, eggplant, sundried cherry tomatoes and wild mushrooms. Also lovely with cured Italian meats and aged cheeses.
Herbs De Provence Bread Dipper
- ¼ cup cup DANA’s Herbs De Provence infused olive oil
- ¼ cup DANA’s Sicilian Lemon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely ground parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- fresh baguette, sliced or cubed, for serving
- Place all of the above ingredients into a mason jar, cover and shake until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow bowl and serve with sliced or cubed bread for dipping.